Italian Banker Alfredo Paramico and His Patek Philippes
|Patek Philippe Reference Number 1518|
Alfredo Paramico is a banker in Milan. But, that’s just his day job. At heart, he is an all-out watch collector. Not just any watch, mind you, but Patek Philippe. Paramico has dedicated over a decade to amass his collection of the most rare Pateks ever produced. His collection (the 10th best in the world) is worth about $25,000,000 and includes:
- Reference Number: 1518 in Steel
- 1928 Single Button Chronograph in White Gold
- Reference Number: 2497 in Platinum
- Reference Number:1436 in Steel
- Reference Number: 3700/1 in Platinum
- Reference Number: 2424 in Platinum
- Reference Number: 2526 in White Gold
For more info and pics of all seven watches, visit Bloomberg.com.
Hat Tip and Photo Credit to Bloomberg.com.
|Patek Philippe Reference Number 3700/1 in Platinum, a Unique Piece|